- What do I need to successfully complete an event/workshop registration?
You will need to create a unique user account for the website with a password. This account allows you to log-in to register for future events/workshops. You are prompted at the final step of registration to either log-in to a pre-existing account or create a new account.
- Where/How do I create a user account?
At the end of the registration form you will be prompted to create an account if you don’t already have one. You simply require a user-name and unique password.
- How do I know my registration form was submitted successfully?
An auto-email response is generated for every completed registration and sent to the email address you provided on the registration form. If you do not see an auto-response in your inbox, please check your spam/junk mail folders.
- Can I register more than one workshop participant at a time?
Yes. You can request or register for a maximum of two (2) event/workshop tickets at a time using our online system. Our forms allow you to indicate such and provide supporting information.
- How can I pay for my workshop ticket/s?
Each registration form lists payment options and deadlines. When completing registration, you are required to indicate your preferred method of payment.
We have 4 payment options for our Writers Centre events:
- Advance Cheque Payment (payable to Bocas Lit Fest)
- Advance Cash Payment payable at Writers Centre, 14 Alcazar Street, St. Clair
(Monday – Friday 10am- 4pm)
- Advance Bank Deposit or Online Transfer labelled as:
(payable to Bocas Lit Fest via Republic Bank Ltd: Account Number 180484065001)
You are required to email a copy of the deposit/transfer receipt to: email@example.com
- Is my workshop fee payment refundable?
All workshop fee payments are non-refundable and due in advance of the workshop/event dates. Registration tickets are not valid without accompanying proof of payment.
- What does a registration Waiting List mean?
This means that our pre-registrations have reached capacity and your registration attempt has been assigned to a waiting list. Once the payment deadline for registrations has elapsed, remaining workshop/event spaces are offered to the waiting list and are confirmed via receipts of fee payment on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be notified via email of space availability and or phone call.
- What does my workshop reservation or ticket look like?
Each registration is assigned a unique ticket number and barcode which is auto-generated and sent to your email address. In cases where this is not applicable, you will receive a simple email confirmation.